Omnism: The belief that no religion is all truth, but that truth is found in them all
I would say I'm open minded. But I believe nearly everyone thinks they are open minded, even though we are all blinded from our own unknown biases . So instead I'll say I'm curious and willing to learn.
Positivity and Intention
I believe positive thinking, and communication is powerful, effective, and measurable.
.I believe you attract what you give. At the simplest level from likes attracting
Religion & Beliefs
I am interested in learning all religions and interpretations of the world, universe and reality/ies.
Religions I have spent the most time around:
- 1- Unit HSC level Studies of religion, focusing half on Buddhism.
- 9 years practicing as a lay-person .
- Travel & temple exploration
- 5 months living in Thailand.
- Working with the local Chinese Buddhism temple, and largest Buddhist temple in the southern hemisphere
- Baptised 1993 (at 9 months old)
- Grand mother and mothers side, Christian.
- 10 years of scripture.
- Australian Christmas & Easter (Australian Christmas and Easter is often associated more with family, than with religion and means different things to different people. It is common for non-Christian families to celebrate Christmas).
- Spent 2.5 years living among a small Jewish community.
- Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime, Religion and Mythology
- Australian History in School
- Family involvement in support for aboriginal rights
- Early personal Interest
- 1- Unit HSC level Studies of religion, focusing half on Islam.
- I spent a night on Gili Air, a Muslim island in Indonesia
- Living in Bali, Indonesia for 2 months.
- Guided tour and meditation of Besakih Temple & the Dragon Temple
- "The Secret"
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" ~ Yoda
*In Australia more than 70,000 people (0.37%) declared themselves members of the Jedi order in the 2001 census